No announcement yet.

Looking for a Crappie guide on Conroe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Crappie guide on Conroe.

Thanks the input from everyone, but today way a complete bust on the lake. Looking for a crappie and catfish guide. If anyone knows of someone who will guide my and my daughter please let me know. Thank you.

Wethook guide service and agdave112 is another one.
    this is Dave's Web page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Copel...22935234414963
    Carl's page is www.Wethook.com
    Work fascinates me, I can sit and watch it for hours.

Comment

Thank you Sir.

Comment

I would say you are a winner either way. Awesome your daughter fishes with you. Mine won't.

Comment

HAve you tried the trees near Scott's Ridge boat launch? They always hold crappie.
          Retired and Fishing!
          Be who you are and say what you feel ... because those that matter... don't mind... and those that mind ...don't matter!

Comment

You will find the 1097 bridge is holding Crappie right now. Any hump will have channels on or near them also.
            Work fascinates me, I can sit and watch it for hours.

Comment

I'm surprised she wants to as well. At home she acts just like a normal 15 year old girl, but likes to fish and loves the gun range but has no interest in hunting.

Comment

Yesterday was my first time on conroe, totally different ballgame from drifting small fly's in high mountain streams. I will Scott's a try, tried the bridge and couldn't get a bite. Got several Gaspergou [ not to sure on the spelling] also not to sure on why my letters have changes], in some trees past the bridge.

Comment

What electronics do you have on your boat?
                  90% of the crappie are in 10% of the lake & 10% of the fisherman will catch'em!

Comment

I have a older Lowrance HDS 7.

Comment

Sorry for the delay , life got in the way of fishing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X