Need Prayers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Prayers

A close friend of mine that I worked with close to 30 years and fished and camped for years together is in Austin at this moment getting a heart transplant.....
    he has had heart problems as long as Ive known him and he has had a pacemaker for years but they finally found a heart that is compatible to him.....
    I am encouraged by this news as I believe the advancement of heart transplant is way beyond that of lung replacement......
    The mans name is Paul Williamson so next time youre talking to the man upstairs you might mention Paul a time or two......
    thanks for everyones help....
    chuck....
    I love to eat, fish and cook........not necessarily in that order

Sorry and very glad to hear this at the same time .
    Sorry to hear of his heart problem.
    Glad they found someone with a matching heart.
    Prayers are sent and reserved.
    Work fascinates me, I can sit and watch it for hours.

Comment

Sorry to here your friend has heart problems, but glad that he will be getting the help he needs. I think that I met Paul on one of your friends camp outs at Somerville 5 or 6 years back. Fishy if you want to go to Austin and visit Paul, The trips on me and I'll drive...Lawton..PM Sent
      Last edited by Lottfisher; 09-17-2016, 08:04 PM.
      "Help won't help tomorrow, if you give up today. Just hold on a little longer help is on the way"

Comment

Originally posted by Lottfisher View Post
        Sorry to here your friend has heart problems, but glad that he will be getting the help he needs. I think that I met Paul on one of your friends camp outs at Somerville 5 or 6 years back. Fishy if you want to go to Austin and visit Paul, The trips on me and I'll drive...Lawton..PM Sent
        thanks Lawton....I been thinking about going but decided to wait awhile til he gets home and settled back in.....I know he has a big family
        and most if not all are down at the hospital trying to get in to see him......
        found out this morning his daughter went in to see him and he was sitting up on the side of his bed......it amazes me that he is recovering this quick...

Comment

Just saw this Fishy, glad he is doing good and hope that continues, prayers for quick recovery

Comment

report on Paul from Monday is that he is sitting up on the side of his bed with a thumbs up......amazing....
            when he woke up the first words out of his mouth was STEAK AND EGGS.....ha....thats my buddy....
            thanks for all the prayers.....

Comment

Working...
            X