Did a little Crappie fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a little Crappie fishing

Started the morning trying for Blue Cats and really tried hard to find them. They must be hidng from me. Only managed 2 Channel cats today for a good days
    work. Got on the water at 9 am and gave up on the cats at 3 pm. Took my cat rods back to the barn and exchanged them for Crappie rod. Good Choice. the first stop was loaded with Crappie and really nice size too. Most of these were taken off the first structure we stopped at.
    This is a stringer of 30 Crappie. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170118-202019.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	189587
    https://goo.gl/photos/Q5QvLHgm57tG9eBv8
    Work fascinates me, I can sit and watch it for hours.

Great job Al.

So I had my joke response post all lined up and ready to go, then I saw the stringer... I think I'll put my attempted response away for another day..LOL.

Wow, that's a fantastic bunch of fish. Nicest I've seen in a long time....Now how's a fella supposed to go back to work and get things done after seeing this.

Comment

Nice catch! Is this on Conroe or Livingston? I'm thinking of trying a little crappie fishing myself soon.

For real time river and lake water levels, webcams, and info visit my website; http://www.texasriverdata.com
      Thanks!

Comment

• Fin
        Fin commented
        Editing a comment
        Lake Conroe fishing deep structure. Crapping holding at 30 ft in 32fow.

Wow! those crappie condo are really playing off. Where you using minnows or artificial?

Comment

I was using jigs I make and Carl used a soft plastic jig.Black/truce or solid black was the color of choice.
        Work fascinates me, I can sit and watch it for hours.

Comment

Very nice haul!!!

Comment

I think you put the WRONG title on this post.....you dint go crappie fishn you went CRAPPIE CATCHN.....
            WTG Young Man......
            90% of the crappie are in 10% of the lake & 10% of the fisherman will catch'em!

Comment

I agree with SK....That's Catchin' at it's finest. Brilliant job.

Comment

yall done good! you sure been killing them with that black/blach jig.......
                I love to eat, fish and cook........not necessarily in that order

Comment

wtg , that is a nice stringer .

Comment

Wow, Your are awesome. Stick RPG 2
                    Last edited by Daysikia92; 09-04-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X