Warriors in Transition Brigade - Jug Fishing Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors in Transition Brigade - Jug Fishing Event

With Buchanan Lake being 30 feet low, we have had to cancel the last the 3 jug fishing events with the the Ft. Hood Warriors in Transition Brigade. We have found a location on Inks Lake, a constant level lake just on the other side of Buchanan Dam, to host another WTB Jug Fishing Event the weekend of March 30th through April 1st.

There will be 16 Cross Water Outfitters Team members sponsoring 24 Ft. Hood Soldiers for the weekend. The weekend begins with greeting the soldiers around noon with a warm welcome and lunch. Then it's off to the lake to set and run jugs and then finish the day with a BBQ with all the trimmings sponsored by John and Donna Williams with Thunderbird Resort. Saturday we'll have a devotion after breakfast, fishing throughout the day, and end the day Saturday with a fish fry. Sunday we'll gather our jugs, have breakfast with a devotion, then send the soldiers home filled with fun and encouragement.

Please be praying for our time with our Warriors. We hope to give back to them with the same dedication and service they have given to protect our freedom.

Brian Knieriem, aka Juggernaut
    Cross Water Outfitters
    Matthew 4:19
    www.crosswateroutfitters.com
    Juggernaut
    Let's go Fishin'
    Mt. 4:19

Lake levels are Killer everwhere. Wishing yall the best with this one. Inks is a good Catfish lake. I want be able to attend this one due to a prior commitment.
    Have a good`un
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper the closer to the end you get the faster it`s goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_d5cFmFz4k

Comment

I appreciate you efforts and everybody else's Brian. Mostly, and you can tell the soldiers, I appreciate theirs. Thanks for sharing and we'll look forward to the pictures and hearing the reports. Like the website.
      Last edited by randyrandy; 03-04-2012, 07:19 PM.
      Bigger is better. :D

Comment

It is really great to hear from you again, it has been awhile and I have had you cross my mind more than once for sure. We are due to be in Colorado the last week of this month and wish you and everyone else the very best.
        "It's not the size of the fisherman in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the fisherman."

"A little white lie will get you in just as much trouble, so why not go ahead and tell a good-un."

"3 things you need to be successfull, a Wishbone, a Backbone and a darn good Funnybone!"

Comment

Thanks for your efforts for out servicemen, and certainly for their efforts, praying for good weather and lots of fish and fun

Comment

good to see ya back out on the water with the servicement, juggernaut! As Bird said you have crossed my mind many times over the last few months.....
            Looking forward to a great report as usual and prayers are on the way for everyone to be safe!
            I love to eat, fish and cook........not necessarily in that order

Comment

Thanks guys! Good to be back in touch. I have thought of ya'all and have missed our gatherings more than you know. Hopefully we will get our lakes back soon and have more great memories to make out on the water. I'll keep you posted with updates and pictures as we journey through this event.

Juggernaut
              Juggernaut
              Let's go Fishin'
              Mt. 4:19

Comment

Sounds like yall are gonna have a great time, can't wait for the report. Yall will be in my prayers and many thanks to our servicemen and women. FISH ON!!!

Comment

Working...
                X