One Chan cat...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Chan cat...

Well, I gave Fayette a try. Lake Somerville still has its ramps closed. This was last weekend, and there was very few cats biting... I wound up with 3 bites from 7am to 4pm (sloooooooow), but I did catch one!

Being new to this lake, I was surprised how hot the water was. It made me wonder it it would eventually effect the outboard motor. Anywho, here's my channel cat! Hard earned...

chan_cat by Mint TwoK, on Flickr

Thanks for the report, it's been a long time since I have been to Fayette...Lawton
    "Help won't help tomorrow, if you give up today. Just hold on a little longer help is on the way"

Comment

Gotcha one! Fayette can be funny at times.

Comment

That is tough fishing for that many hours in this HOT sun. Next time you decide to go give Weldon Kirk a call and he can give you good advice.
        Work fascinates me, I can sit and watch it for hours.

Comment

Good report. You can catch cats at Fayette shallow in the mornings and night and deeper during the day with this heat. I like fishing there. Lots of bass as well as cats!
          Retired and Fishing!
          Be who you are and say what you feel ... because those that matter... don't mind... and those that mind ...don't matter!

Comment

Working...
          X