Belton Lake Hybrids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belton Lake Hybrids

Although I live just 15 minutes from Belton Lake, I just finished fishing it for the 1st time this year. It seems like I am either at Lake Buchanan, Conroe, or Ivey...but hardly ever my own backyard!

Anyway, three of us got out Friday before the weather and located some aggressive Hybrids around mid morning in the main lake along the edge of the river channel. We had our limit by noon and rarely had to measure to check for legal sized fish. Had to leave the lake early due to incoming weather conditions, but it sure was fun while it lasted.

Went out again this am with Netman and Shadrack and fishing was much slower due to the front that came through yesterday. We ended up with only two keeper Hybrids, two small bluecats, and a few whites. It still was fun being out on the water with good friends.

Only took a few photos that I haven't loaded yet.
    Juggernaut
    Let's go Fishin'
    Mt. 4:19

sounds like yall had fun, WTG

Comment

good trip, as usual for the belton boys
      Have a good`un
      Life is like a roll of toilet paper the closer to the end you get the faster it`s goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_d5cFmFz4k

Comment

Rockets !
        Bigger is better. :D

Comment

That had to be fun, juggernaut. glad ya got out between the storms.....ya dont catch nothing sitting at home wishing..
          I love to eat, fish and cook........not necessarily in that order

Comment

i will wait for the photos then
            GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL, LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!!!!!!!!!

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination, there is no better time to be happy than...NOW!
            - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
            X