BIG sausage maker in the making

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG sausage maker in the making

I've been workn on this thing right at a year & a half, finally making some progress

90% of the crappie are in 10% of the lake & 10% of the fisherman will catch'em!

Posting using my phone so can't rotate the pics.....just turn yo head a tad bit! LOL

Comment

Here's what I got done on my smoker today;
      Rack for the grille

Got the 2 rows of angle for hanging sausage or what ever else

Cut & welded the expanded metal on the grille

Comment

Slides in & out

Got the handle for the door installed & working

I got the sides installed too

Comment

Yeah I installed the roof too

Alls that's left is install my ignition, plumbing, season, paint & put some sausage in it!

Comment

Looking good! That looks all store bought and everything!

Comment

Thanks KH, I know it will take my usual 4 days of smoking down to one!

Comment

ugh where do you order one at? thats so nice
                M.I.L.F ( man i love fishing)
                we Cook's have been in Texas since my great grandfather was run out of Tennessee on a stolen horse

Comment

Dangit, he even has a layout table! NICE
                  Have a good`un
                  Life is like a roll of toilet paper the closer to the end you get the faster it`s goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_d5cFmFz4k

Comment

looks good SK/............where did ya find the expanded metal in that size?
                    thanks for possting
                    I love to eat, fish and cook........not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by fishy View Post
                      thanks for possting
                      Got it before at Conroe Steel
                      "It's not the size of the fisherman in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the fisherman."

"A little white lie will get you in just as much trouble, so why not go ahead and tell a good-un."

"3 things you need to be successfull, a Wishbone, a Backbone and a darn good Funnybone!"

Comment

That is going to be one heck of a smoker. You must eat a bunch of sausage each year. Guess you can do brisket and turkeys too. Reckon as big as that slide out tray is, you could put a eighty pound pig on it and use it as a Coon-Ass microwave
                        "It's not the size of the fisherman in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the fisherman."

"A little white lie will get you in just as much trouble, so why not go ahead and tell a good-un."

"3 things you need to be successfull, a Wishbone, a Backbone and a darn good Funnybone!"

Comment

Originally posted by fishy View Post
                          thanks for possting
                          Triple S steel!
                          Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Bird View Post
                            . Reckon as big as that slide out tray is, you could put a eighty pound pig on it and use it as a Coon-Ass microwave
                            That's the plan:dancing banana:

Comment

SK all you need now is some meat to put in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X