Midwest Finesse Style Fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Finesse Style Fishing

I have found great success using these smaller baits and light line on spinning tackle. More fish -- More fun! I catch a lot more fish and still catch my share of large fish. Thanks to Z-Man lures and the "Ned Rig".
    10.8oz on a Z-Man 1/2 ZinkerZ and a 1/16oz jig head and 8lb line.
    Last edited by RickAllen45; 07-14-2016, 08:23 PM.

So from what water body did you finesse this 10.8?
    "Help won't help tomorrow, if you give up today. Just hold on a little longer help is on the way"

Comment

3 acre pond on a South Texas ranch. I caught it on a 3" Z man ZinkerZ and a 1/16oz jig hook on 8lb fluorocarbon.
      I use "Midwest Finesse Ned Rig" with assorted Z-Man lures 95% of the time. It's a great combination .
      Last edited by RickAllen45; 07-11-2016, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the information Rick
        Work fascinates me, I can sit and watch it for hours.

Comment

Still finessing with ZMan using the "Ned Rig". Good week on the Guadalupe river at Kerrville using the ZMan Redbug WormZ affixed to a red 1/16oz.Gopher mushroom jighead. Medium/light spinning with 20 lb. braid and 6-8 ft of florocarbon leader. You'll love it!

Comment

The "NED RIG" is a light jighead, usually 1/32oz to 3/32oz., with hook size #4 or #2, attached to a variety of soft plastic baits normally in length 2 1/2"-4".
            My choice are ZMan "ElaZtech" lures because they work well and are exceptionally durable. I have caught over 100 fish on only one bait. That saves time changing baits and cuts lure expense.

Comment

Working...
            X